Last Update February 12th, 2022. GreenDot Card is a reloadable, cash-back debit card with a complimentary mobile app that makes it easy to deposit, withdraw and send money.
GreenDot Card is also a popular method of payment for buying and selling bitcoin instantly and securely.
Where To Buy Bitcoin With GreenDot Card
|Free, 0.1% to 5% for sellers
|Every country except for a few (see banned countries)
|Free, 1% to advertisers
Table of Contents
How Can I Buy Bitcoin With GreenDot Card?
If you want to buy bitcoin using GreenDot Card then you have to find a reputable exchange or marketplace that will let you do it.
How To Buy Bitcoin With GreenDot Card On Paxful Summary
- Create an account with Paxful.
- Verify your account.
- Go to “Buy Bitcoin” and look for GreenDot Card.
- Open a trade with the vendor and complete the terms.
- Receive bitcoins directly into your Paxful wallet.
That’s it! You have successfully purchased bitcoin with GreenDot Card as the payment method.
2 Ways To Buy Bitcoin With GreenDot Card
|New York, New York
|Ray Youssef, Artur Schaback
Paxful is a person-to-person marketplace that supports over 300 payment methods.
Paxful gives vendors the ability to create offers in all currencies.
- Escrow system
- Diverse payment methods
- Simple user interface (UI)
- Wide variety of sellers
- Buyers and sellers are at risk of being scammed
LocalBitcoins is a person-to-person bitcoin trading platform that specializes in connecting buyers and sellers.
LocalBitcoins gives vendors the ability to create offers in all currencies.
- Available in every country of the world
- A diverse selection of buyers and sellers
- Supports many payment methods
- Buyers get their bitcoins fast
- Lack of cryptocurrency diversity
- Both sellers and buyers have a chance of being scammed.
What Is GreenDot Card?
Introduced in 1999, GreenDot Corporation is the largest prepaid debit card company in the United States and offers customers an unlimited cash-back debit card and bank account with free deposits and ATM withdrawals.
The GreenDot debit card or bank account can also be managed using the mobile app that can be found on both iOS and Android devices.
How GreenDot Card Works
Where Is Green Dot Card Available?
The Green Dot Unlimited cash-back debit card and mobile app is available for United States banking customers only.