Bitcoin payment has quickly grown to become one of the most reliable payment methods in the world. Today, people are regularly using Bitcoin to pay for goods and services due to the convenience offered by this payment method. TradingView is a popular charting tool used by all kinds of traders for technical analysis. It helps traders understand both long-term and short-term market trends. Luckily, TradingView accepts Bitcoin as one of the supported payment options. Clients can easily pay from their crypto wallets, which makes everything convenient and fast. They can quickly get back to trading with TradingView supported brokers and place their orders.
This piece is going to cover how to pay with Bitcoin for TradingView. We are going to briefly look at how this works.
Table of Contents
- How To Pay With Bitcoin For TradingView Using BitPay
- Can You Pay For TradingView Directly From Your Crypto Wallet?
- Why Use Bitcoin To Pay For TradingView
- Disadvantages Of Using Bitcoin To Pay For TradingView
- Closing Remarks
How To Pay With Bitcoin For TradingView Using BitPay
In this article, we are going to use BitPay to demonstrate how you can pay for your TradingView subscription using your Bitcoin wallet. All you need to do is log into your TradingView account, go to the payments section, and choose BitPay as your payment method at checkout. You will then be redirected to your wallet to complete the purchase. The payment will be made directly from your crypto wallet using Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrencies. Once the payment is complete, you will be directed back to TradingView.
BitPay supports the most popular wallets including Metamask, Coinbase, Trust, Exodus, and more. Some merchants may use email billing in place of the checkout process. If that is the case, you will receive an invoice which you will use to complete the transaction.
Advantages Of Using BitPay To Pay For TradingView
- Intuitive UI makes it easy to set up and use.
- Supports over 100 different crypto wallets.
- Users get a crypto debit card to spend crypto without withdrawal.
- BitPay helps users create invoices and expenditure reports.
Disadvantages of Using BitPay to Pay for TradingView
- BitPay can have slow refund processes keeping users in limbo when transactions fail.
- There is an inactivity fee of $5 per month for debit card users after 90 days of inactivity.
Can You Pay For TradingView Directly From Your Crypto Wallet?
Yes, TradingView allows customers to pay using Bitcoin directly from their crypto wallets. The process to do this is almost the same as when one is paying using BitPay. Once the customer gets to the checkout area, they can select their crypto wallet as the payment method. TradingView supports the most popular crypto wallets. Some of the wallets available include Coinbase, Metamask, Gemini, Trust, Exodus, and more. Remember that with crypto you can only pay for annual Pro, pro+ or Premium plans only.
Why Use Bitcoin To Pay For TradingView
- The fees associated with crypto payments can be lower than those involved when using credit or debit cards.
- Bitcoin transactions are cross-border meaning that anyone from anywhere can pay for TradingView.
- Bitcoin payments can be significantly faster than payments made via other methods.
Disadvantages Of Using Bitcoin To Pay For TradingView
- Paying using Bitcoin directly from your wallet can be risky as no chargebacks are allowed. In case of an issue during the transaction, a user might lose funds.
- The value of Bitcoin fluctuates which means clients might pay a price that would be lower if they waited a while.
As Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have grown as payment methods, many companies have integrated their systems to accept crypto payments. TradingView is one of the most used platforms by crypto traders worldwide. It makes sense that such traders would have Bitcoin already in their possession. Well, such traders can pay for TradingView subscriptions directly from their wallets which expedites the process. They can also use services like BitPay to pay using Bitcoin from their crypto wallets. TradingView supports the most popular crypto wallets to accommodate as many people as possible.