Helpful Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Resources
Welcome to our useful resources page, your one-stop destination for a curated collection of valuable tools, articles, and references. Whether you’re seeking educational materials, insightful guides, or helpful resources on bitcoin, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re a student, professional, or simply curious, this page is designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to expand your horizons and enhance your skills. Dive in and explore the wealth of information at your fingertips, empowering you to learn, grow, and thrive in all aspects of life.
You can contact us here or follow us on social media to connect with our growing community of bitcoin investing professionals and join the daily discussion.
You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive a free 4-day Bitcoin Investment course in which you can learn how to purchase, store, secure and insure your bitcoin for the long haul.
Here are more resources that may help you out in your quest for learning about the future of money 3.0.
This video explains how bitcoin works and why it is revolutionizing the way we perceive and interact with money.
Getting Started With Bitcoin
- Explain Bitcoin Like I’m Five
- The Bitcoin Whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin For Dummies by Prypto
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming The Open Blockchain by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- The Internet Of Money by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investors Guide To Bitcoin And Beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
- Guide To Investing In Gold & Silver: Protect Your Financial Future by Mike Maloney
- Gold Is A Better Way: And Other Wealth Building Secrets Wall Street Doesn’t Want You To Know by Adam Baratta
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative To Central Banking by Saifedean Ammous
Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization Charts
Fingrad offers stock market courses for those interested in learning more about the stock market.
Bitcoin For Beginners
- What Is Bitcoin?
- Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet
- Best Bitcoin Wallets
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Bank Account
- How To Buy Bitcoin With PayPal
Cloud Wallet (Hot Wallet)
Hardware Wallets (Cold Wallet)
Read our full guide to the best bitcoin wallets here.
401k or Individual Retirement Account
Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Here is a comprehensive list of the best bitcoin exchanges.
- Wall Of Coins
Bitcoin Forums & Communities
- Bitcoin Reddit
- BTC Reddit
- Bitcoin Talk
- Bitcoin Forum
- Bitcoin.com Forum
- Bitcoin Gold Forum
- Masters Of Crypto
- Blockchain 3D Explorer – A free, multi-platform, Blockchain Explorer that visualizes Blockchains in 3D and/or VR
- Bitcoin City – Each city is a Bitcoin transaction
- Bitcoin Clock – Bitcoin halving countdown
- Bitcoin Globe – Real-time Bitcoin transactions
- Bitcoin Monitor – Bitcoin network activity visualizer
- Bitcoin VR – Real-time transactions by value
- BitBonkers – Real-time blocks and transactions
- Bit Force 5 – Bitcoin transaction relationship
- BitNodes Live Nodes map
- BitNodes Network map
- ChainFlyer – Blockchain explorer
- Daily Blockchain – Visualization of Bitcoin transactions
- FiatLeak – Real-time Fiat to BTC transactions
- Interaqt – Bitcoin transaction visualization
Here is where you can get daily free bitcoins.
- Smith & Crown – A curated list of ongoing and upcoming token sales, sometimes referred to as ICOs (initial coin offerings).
- ICO Countdown – A spotlight on new crypto projects with a focus on crowdfunding.
- Cyber Fund – Find blockchain projects.
- TokenLot – A one-stop-shop for purchasing any ICO token.
- Crypto Canucks – The go-to resource for cryptocurrency related news and insights and analysis. Check out their constantly evolving ICO calendar here.