Helpful Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Resources
For those who are deeply interested in the subject of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but may not know enough to invest your own money, it is important to gather knowledge so that you can major a proper decision when it comes to investing time, energy and resources into BTC. Although Bitcoin is a brand new topic for most, learning about its benefits and how to invest should not be difficult. You can contact us here or check out our forum to connect with our growing community of bitcoin investing professionals.
You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive a free 4-day Bitcoin Investment course in which you can learn how to purchase, store, secure and insure your bitcoin for the long haul.
Here are more resources which may help you out in your quest for learning about the future of money 3.0.
This video explains how bitcoin works and its importance to the world.
Getting Started With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin For Dummies by Prypto
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming The Open Blockchain by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investors Guide To Bitcoin And Beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
Bitcoin For Beginners
- What Is Bitcoin?
- How To Invest In Bitcoin
- Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet
- How To Make A Paper Wallet
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Gift Cards
- Guide To Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Cryptocurrency And Real Estate
- How To Buy Bitcoins In Dubai
Cloud Wallet (Hot Wallet)
Hardware Wallets (Cold Wallet)
See the difference between a hot wallet and cold wallet here.
401k or Individual Retirement Account
- Learn How To Open A Bitcoin Or Crypto IRA
- Regal IRA – Precious metal & cryptocurrency IRA
- A Bitcoin Investor’s Guide To Taxes
Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization Charts
Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchanges
If you want a complete list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card, cash, bank transfer/wire, gift card, MoneyGram and more check out our full guide here.
- Wall Of Coins
Bitcoin Forums & Communities
- Smart Bitcoin Investments Forum
- Bitcoin Reddit
- BTC Reddit
- Bitcoin Talk
- Bitcoin Forum
- Bitcoin.com Forum
- Bitcoin Gold Forum
- Masters Of Crypto
Here’s where you can get free bitcoins.
- Smith & Crown – A curated list of ongoing and upcoming token sales, sometimes referred to as ICOs (initial coin offerings).
- ICO Countdown – A spotlight on new crypto projects with a focus on crowdfunding.
- Cyber Fund – Find blockchain projects.
- TokenLot – A one-stop shop for purchasing any ICO token.
- Crypto Canucks – The go-to resource for cryptocurrency related news and insights and analysis. Check out their constantly evolving ICO calender here.