Helpful Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Resources
For those who are deeply interested in the subject of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but may not know enough to invest your own money, it is important to gather knowledge so that you can major a proper decision when it comes to investing time, energy and resources into BTC. Although Bitcoin is a brand new topic for most, learning about its benefits and how to invest should not be difficult. You can contact us here or check out our forum to connect with our growing community of bitcoin investing professionals.
You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive a free 4-day Bitcoin Investment course in which you can learn how to purchase, store, secure and insure your bitcoin for the long haul.
Here are more resources which may help you out in your quest for learning about the future of money 3.0.
This video explains how bitcoin works and its importance to the world.
Getting Started With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin For Dummies by Prypto
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming The Open Blockchain by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- The Internet Of Money by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investors Guide To Bitcoin And Beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
- Gold Is A Better Way: And Other Wealth Building Secrets Wall Street Doesn’t Want You To Know by Adam Baratta
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative To Central Banking by Saifedean Ammous
Bitcoin For Beginners
- What Is Bitcoin?
- Should I Buy Bitcoin?
- How To Invest In Bitcoin
- Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet
- How To Make A Paper Wallet
- Best Bitcoin Wallets
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Gift Cards
- Guide To Bitcoin Debit Cards
- How To Buy Bitcoins In Dubai
Cloud Wallet (Hot Wallet)
Hardware Wallets (Cold Wallet)
See the difference between a hot wallet and cold wallet here.
401k or Individual Retirement Account
Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization Charts
Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchanges
If you want a complete list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card, cash, bank transfer/wire, gift card, MoneyGram and more check out our full guide here.
- Wall Of Coins
Bitcoin Forums & Communities
- Smart Bitcoin Investments Forum
- Bitcoin Reddit
- BTC Reddit
- Bitcoin Talk
- Bitcoin Forum
- Bitcoin.com Forum
- Bitcoin Gold Forum
- Masters Of Crypto
- Blockchain 3D Explorer – A free, multi-platform, Blockchain Explorer that visualizes Blockchains in 3D and/or VR
- Bitcoin City – Each city is a Bitcoin transaction
- Bitcoin Clock – Bitcoin halving countdown
- Bitcoin Globe – Real-time Bitcoin transactions
- Bitcoin Monitor – Bitcoin network activity visualizer
- Bitcoin VR – Real-time transactions by value
- BitBonkers – Real-time blocks and transactions
- Bit Force 5 – Bitcoin transaction relationship
- BitNodes Live Nodes map
- BitNodes Network map
- ChainFlyer – Blockchain explorer
- Daily Blockchain – Visualization of Bitcoin transactions
- FiatLeak – Real-time Fiat to BTC transactions
- Interaqt – Bitcoin transaction visualization
Here is where you can get free bitcoins.
- Smith & Crown – A curated list of ongoing and upcoming token sales, sometimes referred to as ICOs (initial coin offerings).
- ICO Countdown – A spotlight on new crypto projects with a focus on crowdfunding.
- Cyber Fund – Find blockchain projects.
- TokenLot – A one-stop shop for purchasing any ICO token.
- Personal Finance For Beginners
- Crypto Canucks – The go-to resource for cryptocurrency related news and insights and analysis. Check out their constantly evolving ICO calender here.